Title I




Federal law allows parents to ask about the professional qualifications of their child’s classroom teachers, and requires school systems to provide the information in a timely manner if they request it. Specifically, parents have the right to ask for information regarding teacher certification, a college major and advanced degrees. Parents also have the right to request information about aides and paraprofessional personnel who provide services to their child. Parents who desire this information may contact the school principal or the Department of Human Resources, Kanawha County Schools at 304-348-7712. This form is also on our website and a hard copy will be sent home with students in September.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.